Adorable farmhouse sitting on over 161 acres! Two adjoining lots are being sold together as one unit. The centerpiece of the farm is the gorgeous farmhouse. This piece of Pittsylvania County history was built by a Swiss family in 1889. The fireplaces in each room, including the bathroom, highlights the charm and history of this house. Updates include a metal roof, new windows, and HVAC in 2005. The kitchen and bathroom have been updated with modern amenities. The farm is currently used to raise cattle. There are 3 ponds and a creek on the property. Multiple older buildings and two newer metal buildings provide plenty of storage and roofed work areas. The land is mostly flat to rolling making farming this land a joy.